All News & Events
- Dr. Amanda Collins-Baine in the Community! September 19, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Amanda Collins-Baine of Darien Signature Health was a speaker at a recent New Canaan YMCA presentation of Women and Alcohol. There was a wonderful turnout of about 50 attendees who listened, learned and asked many great questions! “This is an important topic that impacts health and ...
- Dr. Amanda Collins-Baine is in the News! April 17, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Amanda Collins-Baine of Darien Signature Health was highlighted in a recent article in The Darien Times. Dr. Collins-Baine was a speaker at an event called “Women and Alcohol: A Community Conversation,” hosted by the Darien Library. You can view the full article here.
From left ...
- April 10th: Community Conversation April 4, 2019Continue Reading
Alcohol use among women is on the rise. In fact, April is Alcohol Awareness Month, so it’s the perfect time to have a community conversation about women’s health and alcohol. Join Dr. Amanda Collins-Baine on April 10th and listen as a panel of local experts have an honest and open dialogue about alcohol use among ...
- Proud Sponsor of the 39th Annual Darien Road Race July 31, 2018Continue Reading
Darien Signature Health, Inc. is a proud Bronze Sponsor
of the 39th Annual Darien Road Race
Sunday, September 16th, 9:00 am/9:30 am
The Community Fund of Darien
30 Old Kings Highway South
Darien, CT 06820
- Stay safe this summer: prevent mosquito and tick bites May 4, 2018Continue Reading
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued an alert that tick-borne illnesses (such as Lyme disease) and disease from infected mosquitoes are on the rise, particularly in Connecticut.
We recommend these measures to protect yourself and still enjoy our beautiful, long-awaited summer:
- When hiking, wear long pants, long sleeves, shoes and socks, and ...
- Drs. Collins-Baine & Green: Atria’s Women’s Heart Health Presentation March 28, 2018Continue Reading
Amanda Collins-Baine, MD and Jeffrey Green, MD specializing in Cardiovascular Disease, talk with residents at the Atria in Darien about Women’s Heart Health, Tuesday March 27th. While cardiovascular disease is the number 1 cause of death in women, residents were pleased to learn that 80% of heart disease and stroke events can be prevented by ...
- Thanks for attending! February 21, 2018Continue Reading
Kelly Wolfe and I would like to thank you to all the residents who attended our presentation on February 20th on Healthy Aging and Fall Prevention at Atria of Darien.
- Thank you for attending our Oct. 11th Open House October 26, 2017Continue Reading
To all our wonderful current, former and new patients who attended the October 11th Open House, we hope you enjoyed visiting with our team. We are humbled by the number of patients who joined us for a lively evening and truly appreciate your support.
If you didn’t attend the event but would like to meet our ...
- Dr. Collins-Baine: “Faces of Darien” 2017 October 25, 2017Continue Reading
Faces of Darien
Published on Aug 20, 2017
“Darien is filled with extraordinary professionals and businesses that share their talent, knowledge, and devotion with us every day. They are the essence of where we live and consistently strive to make our community one of the best in America.” Click to view ...